Please see the links below for the most recent information on ISN-specific aspects of the MIT Research Ramp-up process.
As updates become available, or refined guidance is received from MIT's leadership and incorporated into the ISN's process, new items will be placed at the top of the list.
- Guidelines for the Use of Offices and Core Facilities at the ISN - PHASE 3
- ISN Research Ramp-up PHASE-3 Access Requirements
- ISN Equipment Available for New Training
- Monitoring Compliance by Core Facilities Users at the ISN
- Research Ramp-Up Equipment Reservations Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information from the MIT Vice President for Research that pertains the the entirety of the MIT research community, please see the MIT Now page and the MIT VPR's page on COVID-19-related information for the MIT research community.